Monday, February 18, 2013

Recent Pickups

My weekend project was depoting all my MAC single shadows and putting them into palettes. Needless to say, I had a ton of pots to return for Back 2 MAC. (Just FYI: I did verify with MAC Customer Service via email that they will take pots with out pans back for the program).

Since I am making a trip to the Pro store this weekend, I only took in enough empties for two lipsticks I my Macy's MAC counter. They were out of half of the colors I was looking for, so I settled on Sweetie and Brave. Sweetie is a lustre finish in a bright, sparkly pink. Lustres do go on semi sheer, but can be built up. Brave is a pinky brown and a Satin finish. It does feel a tad drying on the lips.

I also picked up the MAC Archie's Girls quad in Caramel Sundae (from the Betty half of the collection). I did read some mixed reviews on this, but I love the colors and packaging so much.

At Ulta, I grabbed two Hempz lotions for my bag. One in Original and the other in Cucumber and Jasmine. I love this lotion! It's so moisturizing, smells great, and travels well.





1 comment: