Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream

I recently purchase the new Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream in the shade Vanilla Glow (the second lightest shade). The packaging is adorable with a brush on the top. The product is a cream, which I was not expecting with a name like "Air Buffed". You really have to work your brush in the product to pick any up. While the included brush is cute, I don't think it's the most practical as its quite tiny.

Coverage wise this is pretty good! I don't need or want full coverage and I feel like this a solid medium coverage. It can be finicky to apply and can be streaky. You just need to smooth your fingers over it after applying with a brush.

I do like this product and feel it gives nice coverage and feels good on the skin.







No comments:

Post a Comment